M&E Building Services Engineer (Maintenance)
M&E Building Services Engineer (Maintenance) to £45,000 + Package (Car/Pension/Medical) - London
Human Capital Solutions is working in partnership with an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy. They have delivered projects in over 75 countries.
Their multi-discipline teams manage, design and oversee a range of property programmes from embassy buildings and ambassador's residences, hotels to motor racing circuits and major mixed use developments.
The M&E Maintenance division is going from strength to strength, they are 55 strong in M&E across their network of UK offices.
Everyone who works in the business at whatever level is a valued member of the team. It is a philosophy they extend to everyone connected with them - clients, suppliers, colleagues within the industry and their wider environment.
As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced M&E Engineer to join an experienced and talented M&E Maintenance Management team.
- Preparing asset registers
- Preparing PPM documents
- Undertaking PPM audits
- Undertaking site surveys and producing lifecycle reports
- Trouble shooting plant problems
- Assisting the TDD team with surveys
- Licence approvals
- Assisting the building surveying team with projects
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
Candidates should currently be client facing and be comfortable working autonomously with support when required.
There is huge potential for progression and promotion and an excellent work life balance. The long term opportunities offered here are second to none for an individual with the right attitude and focus.