Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Contract)
Are you currently looking for your next contract opportunity with a Brexit safe organisation as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer?
The client we are currently working with are a long-standing organisation with a lot of work on stretching on for a period of years. They are currently looking to bring on a dynamic Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to come and join them in their Derby office on a rolling contract. They are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and work on some of their more high-profile projects from the get-go. This would be a through and through design role so it would be essential that you have mechanical design experience within the building services sector.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC in building services/ mechanical engineering
- Exemplary design skills within the building services environment
- At least 7 years' experience within a design role within a building services consultancy
- CEng or working towards chartership
- Ability to mage multiple projects at one time
- Good knowledge of a variety of design software
If you are interested in working with this fantastic organisation as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, then apply now