Senior Electrical Design Engineer
We are currently working with a well-known multidisciplinary consultancy in Manchester that are looking for a talented and well versed Senior Electrical Design Engineer to come and join the building services division in their growing office. They already have an established team of M&E Engineers working from this office as well other disciplines that you would be expected to work with in tandem.
You will get the opportunity to work on some of their more high-profile projects from the get-go and will be given the opportunity to lead your own teams and take charge of your own projects. As the successful Senior Electrical Design Engineer, you will be well versed and extremely technically capable when it comes to the design of Electrical systems within a variety of different building types. You will have good knowledge of up to date UK building regulations and legislation with the ability to use a number of different design packages relevant to the building services industry. You will have seen projects from concept to completion and will have experience leading schemes from previous positions. You will be comfortable mentoring more junior candidates and helping them reach their potential within the business as well as having a strong client facing manner.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
Great opportunity for the right Senior Electrical Engineer to join a talented team of Engineers within a brilliant organisation in the centre of Manchester.