Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Fantastic chance to join a new regional office of an already established business as a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
We are currently working with a consultancy that has been operating across multiple locations in the UK for over 20 years delivering some brilliant projects in Britain. They are currently looking for talented and well versed Senior Mechanical Engineer that's time served within the building services industry to come and work from their Leeds office.
The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will have a demonstrated history of delivering successful projects throughout the building services industry and will have experience in full end to end delivery. You will have to excellent technical capability and be able to confidently do detailed design of mechanical systems throughout a number of different building types.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- CEng or working towards
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
- Appreciation of other disciplines
- Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you're a senior mechanical engineer looking for your next brilliant opportunity within a consultancy that values their Engineers then apply now.