Technical Manager - Mechanical/HVAC - £60k plus car allowance/package
I am currently looking to recruit a Technical Manager from a Mechanical Building Services/HVAC background, to work for an award winning Mechanical Engineering services specialist, based in the Manchester region.
If you want to work on major projects, have a clear path for future promotional prospects and work with a genuine market leader, please read on.
My client is a Mechanical/HVAC Design and Build Contractor, with an unrivalled reputation for Project Design and Delivery, particularly within technically challenging sectors.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, they are currently looking to recruit a Technical Manager from a HVAC/Mechanical Services background, to oversee their well established yet growing engineering team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their career. My client invest heavily in their staff, and will support you fully in your career development.
· Oversee the delivery of projects in relation to Design/Technical management, liaising with the internal design team and external consultants.
· Management and leadership of the engineering team.
· Work closely with the head of engineering, to implement the medium and long term
business plan for the group.
· Approval of engineering submissions to tenders.
· Training and development of existing staff, overseeing ongoing CPD.
· Recruitment of new staff.
· Keep abreast of the latest industry developments to ensure the business stays ahead of the curve of the latest technologies.
· Promote a culture of health and safety.
· Work closely with other divisions of the business on new product development.
Requirements for the position:
· A strong background within Mechanical/HVAC, specifically from a technical/design point of view.
· Ideally degree qualified within Building Services/Mechanical Engineering.
· Experience of HVAC and high end equipment design.
· Chartered or working towards would be advantageous.
· Up to date with the latest industry legislation.
· A knowledge of off site manufacture would also be advantageous.
· Based within the Manchester region, or happy to relocate within the UK.
This position would suit someone with the ambition to work for a market leader with major future expansion plans.
In return, my client is offering a generous basic salary, car allowance, fuel card, pension, bonus, 25 days holiday and other benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment on 01252 918 400, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday and happy to talk before or after hours to suit you.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org