Principal Electrical Engineer
Are you a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for your next step up but struggling to progress in your current company?
The consultancy that we are currently working with have been established for over 40 years and have created a name for themselves in the market. They are well known in the north and are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Principal Electrical Engineer to come and join them in their Leeds office. This office currently has around 20 talented engineers in it and they are looking to expand operations in the north by adding a Principal Electrical Engineer to the team.
The successful Principal Electrical Engineer will have excellent technical capabilities when it comes to the detailed design of Electrical systems throughout a number of different building types. You will ideally have experience in leading teams and acting the lead engineer on major schemes in your current position. You will have good client facing manners being able to capably manage client expectations, timeframes and budgets. You will be an ambitious individual and aspire to move up the ranks within the business helping play an active part in the development of the business.
Principal Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- Chartered or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you're looking for your next chance to climb the career ladder and make your way to Principal then apply now.