Heating And Ventilation Fitter
Heating And Ventilation Fitter - Reading
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated H&V Fitter to join the Maintenance Services team, within Estates and Facilities, offering a reactive service and maintaining all heating & ventilation systems & ancillary plant in University owned properties across all our campuses and sites. You will need the confidence and ability to install, maintain, fault find and carry out routine inspections of the University's heating and ventilation systems and associated equipment.
You will have:
- Experience in all aspects of planned, preventive and day to day reactive maintenance issues and awareness of current statutory requirements
- Knowledge of domestic/commercial heating & ventilation systems including investigation and rectification of system faults
- A willingness to work flexibly on a number of different issues whilst maintaining a high standard of work - working with other teams and on your own
- An understanding of Health & Safety
- General IT Knowledge
- A current driving licence
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.