Electrical Design Engineer
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer looking for your next opportunity within the building services industry?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 20 years and have grown steadily over the last 2 decades with them operating from 4 locations across the UK and even an in international presence. They work in a number of sectors and have created a brand that people trust within the industry. They have nearly 100 engineers working with them at the moment and have recently had a big project win that will see them busy for the coming years. They are currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Electrical Design Engineer to come and join their Leeds office and help with the growing number of projects they have.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will be well versed in Building Services and will have designed electrical systems through a range of different building types feeling confident in working alone as well as part of a close-knit team. You will have good working knowledge of a number of industry specific design packages and will be comfortable working with professionals of other disciplines. Ideally you will have started to deal with clients in your current role and will be comfortable expressing thoughts in design meetings etc.
Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or building services
- Minimum of 3 years within a design role in the building services industry
- Ideally working towards chartership
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Fully IT literate with experience in AutoCAD, NES, Amtech, Revit & Cymap
- Able to work in the UK FREELY without sponsorship
If you're keen to get your foot in the door with a consultancy that is going to actively help to develop you as an engineer, then apply now.