Senior/Associate Electrical Building Services Engineer
Senior/Associate Electrical Engineer (Building Services) - Birmingham - £50 to £60K + 10% Bonus, Pension, Medical
Human Capital Solutions are working in partnership with the MEP team within world's leading commercial property adviser, who advise on all aspects of commercial property to help their clients realise the true M&E value of their property.
Operating within Building Consultancy, their Engineering Services Group provides expert guidance on energy use, building engineering system performance and sustainability. Their core business areas are Building Services Design, Maintenance Strategies, Due Diligence, Vertical Transportation Consultancy, Sustainability, Energy Buying and Plant Replacement Projects.
In terms of location the role will be based from their offices based in central Birmingham.
We are looking for an experienced Senior or Associate level Electrical Engineer (Building Services) ideally technical Asset Management skills:
- Technical Due Diligence, Condition Surveys, Performance Specifications, Plant Replacement projects, Maintenance Strategies, Life Cycle Costing, and Development Monitoring.
- Building and maintaining a deep understanding of existing and target clients.
- Working effectively with and supports other team members and departments to achieve seamless client service.
- Contributing to resource planning and management discussions in own area.
- Planning, prioritising and resourcing own work effectively to meet client needs and budgets.
They are a growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals. They passionately believe people are their foundation upon which their success is built. They understand that a career is about more than just hard work. It's about achievement, rewards, job satisfaction and work/life balance.
They offer an excellent salary negotiable depending on your level of experience + car allowance, bonus along with an extensive benefits package including Pension, BUPA, travel loans, memberships etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of your own client base, develop an entrepreneurial approach to client's needs and gain a clear understanding of the commercial drivers behind property ownership.