Are you looking for your next exciting position as a BIM Manager within on of the most sought-after MEP consultancies in the industry?
The client that we care currently working with have been established for over 100 years and have offices across the country. They are at the forefront when it comes to BIM and are really pushing the industry forward in this field. There are nearly 40 professionals of varying discipline working out of their Cambridge office and they are looking for an Experienced BIM Manager to come and join their team. They are passionate about BIM and they are looking for someone that is as passionate as they are.
They are looking for a well versed and experienced MEP BIM Manager to that can come on board and get stuck in straight away. You will be expected to help train building services engineers in the use of Revit for design and coordination. You will be in charge of supervising, leading and growing the team within the Cambridge office. You will be responsible for reviewing developing and evaluation 3rd party packaged to aid the design process such as Magicad & Dynamo. You will be expected to promote and implement design trends/ techniques. You will also have to be able to get stuck in to the coordination and modelling and won't be a purely managerial consultant.
MEP BIM Manager Requirements:
- Educated to HNC or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within the building services industry
- Ideally a masters in BIM Management
- Experience managing teams an excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
- Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or MicroStation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
- A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
- A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
- Demonstrable experience providing and manage a BIM service to external customers
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations
This is a great opportunity with one of the most prestigious consultancies in the industry as a BIM Manager then apply now