Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer /Creative Consultancy
Electrical Building Services Design Engineer
£40,000 + Package
A well respected building services consultancy are looking for a Electrical building services design engineer to join their team of 25 MEP+ Sustainability Engineers in Central London. This consultancy have won many awards for their work, on a number of well publicised projects and therefore have a fantastic name within the industry for employing first class engineers. This is a good opportunity to work alongside Senior and Associate electrical engineers working on large projects within the commercial (fit out and new build), high end residential, local community and hotel sector. Working from projects from inception to completion you will survey, design, coordinate, report and inspect the installation of electrical services in buildings. This is a great opportunity to work within a smaller consultancy where you can gain good exposure on large, well publicised projects. Candidates should have the below experience:
- At least 3 years experience within a building services consultancy environment.
- Proficient in the use of industry software such as Amtech, dialux and CAD.
- Passion for creating sustainable and aesthetically pleasing buildings
- Good commercial awareness
- Educated to at least HND level
- Ambition to join a company that is expanding
For more information about this role please contact George Osborn on 07966 334905