Senior Revit Coordinator
Fantastic opportunity to be involved with one of the UK's main contractors as a Senior Revit Coordinator to work on some of their major schemes.
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 100 years and are one of the most well-known contractors in the country. They currently have over 130 professionals working out of their Northampton office and they are currently looking for a well-versed Senior Revit Coordinator to come and help assist with the running of the BIM team.
To be considered for this position you will have extensive experience within the building services industry and have good working knowledge of Revit MEP, using it every day in some capacity. You will be able to coordinate mechanical and electrical system and liaise with other disciplines and help develop Revit throughout the business. Ideally you will have a broad experience of coordinating MEP systems within Revit through ought a number of different sectors and will be comfortable working on multiple projects at one time.
Senior Revit Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Revit MEP
- Demonstrable experience within the building services industry
- Must be able to use AutoCAD within the building services industry
- Ability to work in a close-knit team or individually
- Comfortable mentoring more junior members of the team
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time
If you want to work on some of the industries most complex projects from the aspect of a contractor then apply now to find out the full scope of the position