Trainee Revit Technician
Do you have Revit experience and would relish the opportunity to fine tunes your skills working within a well-established multidisciplinary?
You would be joining a team of coordinating BIM modellers implementing ground-breaking design solutions to clients, maximising returns.
My client is looking for a Trainee Revit Technician with 1-2 years' experience working within the built environment to join their team based in London.
Previous Revit use/knowledge is essential however full Revit training will be provided.
The successful Trainee Revit Technician will be working as part of a team taking on a range of tasks working closely with clients and collaborating with architects throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Requirements for the role of Trainee Revit Technician:
- Experience of working within building services (1-2 years)
- Knowledge/Experience of working with Revit
- Willingness to work with/learn from other
- Ability to liaise with others to ensure client requirements are met to a high standard
- 1-2 years AutoCAD experience
For more information on this role, please contact Jono Fryatt on 01728 726120 or email a current CV and portfolio