Senior Public Health Engineer
A forward-thinking Public Health Engineer is wanted by my client who is a specialist Multi-Disciplined Building Services Consultancy based in Berkshire. My client only work on very large scale projects such as the current Mixed use developments, education and commercial projects.
In your role of Public Health Engineer, you will be expected to own, manage and deliver public health projects. You will be responsible for the full design from inception, to commissioning and final delivery. As part of the role you will be expected to:
- Offer consultative service to clients, exceeding expectations and delivering first class service
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Lead projects
- Manage projects throughout the entire lifecycle
- Drive the Public Health department forward with clear direction
To be successful when applying for this role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Public Health Design (Building Services) experience (above and below ground)
- Revit experience (Essential)
- Client facing experience
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Experience of working on large scale design builds
- Very good communication skills, both oral and written
Please get in touch to show your interested in the role.