Due to recent promotions, this global building services and sustainability consultancy are looking for a client facing Mechanical Associate to take over the day to day running of the Mechanical team.
The Mechanical Associate can expect to Lead an interesting mixture of projects such as embassies, marinas, hotels, luxury resorts and high rise residential and commercial offices.
This is a great time for a Mechanical Associate or experienced Principal Mechanical Engineer to join a well-established consultancy who continue to win multiple awards for their unique approach to MEP design, and ability constantly push the boundaries of sustainability design.
You will be responsible for;
- Leading Projects from inception to completion for large scale developments.
- Prepare fee bids and fee proposals.
- Develop existing client relationships and also seek to generate new clients.
- Assume profit and loss responsibility for all projects under your control.
- Producing concept, preliminary and detailed design of HVAC systems.
- Managing the Mechanical team, ensure their designs meet the briefs.
- Conducting regular 1-2-1's with staff and regular appraisals.
- Reviewing resource levels and current skills.
- Interviewing and recruiting additional staff when required.
- Delegating key project duties to Engineers, managing the flow of information.
- Freeing up the Directors time
- Assuming the role of MEP Project Director when required.
This role will appeal to a switched on and ambitious Principal or Associate level Mechanical Engineer who is passionate about designing low and zero carbon projects, and wants to continue to develop their management skills within a refreshingly laid back company.
It is essential that you are Degree qualified, have a minimum of ten years' experience in Building Services and are used to working in close collaboration with Architects on a range prestigious and technically challenging projects across the UK and abroad. Ref 1427
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Project Management jobs in South East England
- Environmental engineering Project Management jobs in South East England
- Mechanical engineering Project Management jobs in South East England
- Sustainability Project Management jobs in South East England
- Design Project Management jobs in South East England