Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Contract)
Are you a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for your next contract opportunity within a consultancy environment?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 30 years and have created a strong foothold for themselves in the South West. There are around 15 engineers in their Bath office at the moment and they have an abundance of work that will they need assistance with. They are looking to appoint a Senior Electrical Engineer to come and assist with various projects on a 6-month contract with the potential for extensions. This won't be a bog-standard design role and you will be expected to attend client meetings and manage multiple projects at one time.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will have exemplary design skills throughout multiple sectors and won't have a problem switching between projects. You will be able to hit the ground running and get on with the design of multiple projects to the client's specifications. You will have good client facing skills and be able to attend meetings and visit sites accordingly. You will be able to help mentor more junior members of staff and will feel comfortable working with them on a day to day basis.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you want the opportunity to work on a contract basis with this close knit consultancy as a Senior Electrical Engineer then apply now.