Associate Mechanical Engineer
Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer looking for your next step up to an Associate level within the building services industry?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 35 years and have offices across the UK. They operate across all sectors with a large focus of work in this office being within the commercial and retail sectors however work will not be limited to this. There is roughly 10 in this office at the moment and our client are looking for a talented and ambitious Associate Mechanical Engineer to come and join their team in Glasgow to help with the running of this office. You will act as the number 2 in the office and will be responsible for leading the mechanical team on project. you will be commercially focused and will want to help grow this team having great enthusiasm and passion for the building services industry. This is a great position to be in as you will be able to progress with company and potentially make it to Director level eventually.
As the successful Associate Mechanical Engineer, you will have experience in leading teams and managing the mechanical output on projects. You will have mentored more junior and intermediate members of staff helping them to achieve their full potential within the business. You will have excellent technical capabilities when it comes to the detailed design of mechanical systems throughout a number of different building types. You will be commercially focused and will ideally look to bring in new business while developing the team In the Glasgow office.
Associate mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant subject
- Held a similar position in previous roles
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Building Services industry
- You will ideally be chartered and hold other professional industry qualifications
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations/ legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Brilliant client management
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Good working knowledge of a variety of design software
- Full UK driving license
If you're looking to work with an established and already successful building services consultancy as an Associate Mechanical Engineer then apply now.