Due to an internal promotion, I'm looking for a commercially aware, Electrical Associate for a well-established Building Services consultancy based in Buckinghamshire.
Established over 30 years ago, they have developed a reputation for innovation, quality and the ability to design and deliver a project of any scale or complexity. With a core MEP Team of around 35 staff they are large enough to be able to secure the larger projects; whilst still being small enough to provide a personalised level of service to their clients.
This role will appeal to a career driven Electrical Associate who can lead by example and who wants to be instrumental in the future success and direction of the office; and take over the day to day running of the Electrical team. Working closely with the Directors and Partners you will be expected to;
- Manage key client accounts.
- Prepare bid and contract documentation.
- Design, plan, coordinate and manage major projects (£5M to £50M) through all RIBA stages
- Assume full responsibility for all Electrical Designs and provide a QA function on all electrical work.
- Assume full P+L / Financial responsibility for projects under your control.
- Take a lead role in resource planning.
- Mentor and manage the Electrical Engineers and technicians.
- Assist with business development / securing repeat business.
With a steady order book of varied projects across the UK and abroad on their books; this role will suit an ambitious Associate who wants to work in a friendly and relaxed environment and work towards a Director role over the next two to three years.
It is likely that you will be degree qualified and Chartered, have a minimum of eight years' experience in Building Services and have a good overview of Electrical Building Services including and LV and MV systems.
Apply for Electrical Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly