Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you a Senior Electrical engineer looking for a new challenge within a small but busy Building Services consultancy?
Our client has been established for over 20 years now and have created a close-knit team of engineers who work from their office in Brighton. They work in a number of sectors on smaller heritage projects to larger commercial schemes so it would be a great way of diversifying your project portfolio. They are looking for an accomplished and enthusiastic Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join them and work on some of their flagship projects from the get-go. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a smaller consultancy where you can grow into a more senior position. It will expose you to how a business operates and will give you a broader understanding of the industry on the whole.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will have excellent technical knowledge when it comes to the delivery of detailed design throughout a variety of different building types. You will ideally have worked within the building services industry for 10+ years and have experience working on projects from inception to completion. You will have a good working knowledge of a variety of different software packages and it would be considered highly advantageous if you have good working knowledge of Revit.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 5+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you want the opportunity to grow with an already established consultancy and want an all-encompassing role as a Senior Electrical Engineer, then apply now