Principle Engineer/Associate Director
Cudd Bentley are seeking an enthusiastic Principle/Associate Director, to join our growing London office.
Applicants will need to have the motivation to work independently across several varied projects and have previously worked within an MEPH consultancy. The ability to lead projects, manage small teams, including client facing activities from RIBA Stage 1 preparation to Stage 6 Handover.
The role will include:
- Specification writing (NBS Preferred)
- Using design software in relation to their discipline; Amtech, Dialux, AutoCAD etc.
- Revit experience preferred (but not necessary)
- Project Management
- A sound technical knowledge of all Electrical systems, and understand of sub-consultant works.
- Provide mentorship to young engineers within the electrical team.
- 10+ years’ experience (minimum)
- Previous experience in residential, and commercial.