Senior Electrical Design Engineer
We are currently working with a nationally recognised Multidisciplinary consultancy in Leeds that's on the lookout for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to come and join their vibrant Building Services Division.
Our client has been established for over 50 years and have become one of the leaders in the market. They boast an impressive client base and have a steady income of work and have taken on some exciting projects meaning they need to employee a well versed and Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join their team in Leeds.
As A Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be working as part of the design team and liaise closely with other professionals within the business, Architects, Structural Engineers and Surveyors etc. you will have to attend a range of technical meetings and client visits and will have to be responsible for ensuring the design of and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements. You will be expected to design site specific and will be overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 8+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you're interested in working with a nationally recognised consultancy that really invests in the development and success of their engineers as a Senior Electrical Engineer in Leeds, then apply now.