Document Controller - Building Services
Document Controller - Building Services - To £25K
I have an excellent opportunity for a Document Controller to join one of the UK's largest Building Services Consultancy.
Based in their London office, you will benefit from ongoing training including, complex projects, a CIBSE Approved Training and Development program and a 35-hour working week. As both "Good Employers" and "Investors in People" they genuinely consider their staff as their greatest assets and provide a truly unique working environment and a fantastic work and life balance.
- Support the MEP Design Engineers, CAD and BIM Technicians with all aspects of document control
- Ensure CAD and Document Control standards are maintained.
- Ensure all incoming documents are stored and tagged correctly on the relevant file servers and locations.
- File all information for projects such as emails, drawings, schedules and deliverables.
- Formally issue information when requested.
- Manage all drawing and document control systems including, Dropbox, 4projects,business collaborator, OneZone ftp, Shondocs.
- Binding, purging and auditing of drawings.
- Commit to achieving or maintaining relevant professional memberships.
- Develop an understanding of MEP Design and sustainability within building services.
Ideally, they would like the Document Controller to progress through the business and also be able assist with CAD, hence you will be trained on AutoCAD and also Revit.
This is a great opportunity for a Document Controller with a keen interest in Building Services, Architecture or sustainable design and at least one years' experience to join a very well-known Building Services Consultancy.
In return they offer 4 x life assurance, up to 27 days leave, pension, interest free season ticket loan, private medical insurance, ongoing CPD including Revit training and also a structured, CIBSE Approved development program.