Junior/Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - West London
I am currently working with a leading M&E Design Consultancy, based in a great part of West London.
Established for over 30 years, they currently have 8 UK offices, and are one of the market leaders within the London MEP Design sector.
Due to a recent influx of work and growth plans, they are currently looking to recruit a Junior/Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, to join their growing team.
Their office culture is to offer a grown up flexible environment, where everyone is trusted to work hard. In return they offer flexibility, and an enjoyable office environment.
You will receive one to one mentorship from a chartered engineer to ensure you are offer guidance to senior engineer and CEng status yourself. They will offer full support for this.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working within a Building Services Consultancy environment, ideally with 1-3 years experience as an Electrical Design Engineer.
· Degree qualified, with the desire to work toward Chartered engineer status.
· Knowledge of Dialux/Relux and Amtech.
· Previous experience working as an Electrical Design engineer within the Commercial, Education and Healthcare would be advantageous.
· An interest in BIM would also be useful.
· Capable of attending client/design meetings and representing the company professionally.
In return my client will offer a competitive salary, package and superb training to chartered engineer status.
For more information on the role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya recruitment on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com