My client is looking for a Thermal Modeller with 1-3 years' experience working in a similar role to join their team based in London.
The successful Thermal Modeller will join an existing Energy + Environment Solutions team working hard to deliver sustainable and low-energy design projects.
You would ideally have experience within a similar role providing low energy design advice, as well using IES software to complete tasks such as; comfort analysis, air-flow modelling, building regulations assessments and EPCs.
Requirements for the role of Thermal Modeller:
- Degree qualified in a relevant field with 1 + years' experience in a similar role
- Awareness of energy and environmental related UK regulations
- Understanding of sustainable buildings and how this can reflect upon design principles
- Proven experience of using IES software
- Committed to career development + achieving or maintaining CIBSE membership
For more information on this role, please contact Jono Fryatt on 01728 726120 or email a current CV