MEP REVIT Technician/Coordinator
Our client is a well estiablished contractor looking to add to their design team.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced MEP REVIT Technician/Coordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their expanding team reporting to the BIM manager. Your main responsibilities will include production of all working technical drawings, preparation of clash detection files, Revit models/CAD drawings from stage 3 through to Stage 5 construction. Due to our varied workload, you will have the opportunity to gain experience on a wide range schemes.
Key skills and experience we’d like you to have:
- 3-5 years design office experience with a consultancy or contractor
- Able to Coordinator drawings from scratch
- Proficiency in using Revit MEP and AutoCAD
- Experience of working with detailed construction drawings desirable
- Experience with Solibri/Naviworks desirable - Good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements
- Excellent communication skills - Full clean UK driving license