MEP Revit Technician - Building Services My client is an established M&E consultancy.
They are seeking an experienced MEP Revit Technician to join them on a permanent basis, based in their Exeter office.
As a Revit Technician you will work alongside the MEP engineering teams to deliver accurate high-quality MEP Revit models and drawings sheets in line with agreed standards, while working closely to agreed company Revit/BIM protocols.
This position will suit someone who wants to take on new challenges and immerse themselves in the delivery of exciting projects who is looking to progress in their career.
- Model MEP services on various projects using Revit, Dynamo, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Implement best practice procedures
- Set up and utilise templates
- Work using central files and manage collaborative models
- Create and modifying dynamic blocks and parametric families
- Liaise closely with the engineering teams to deliver accurate 3D models and 2D drawings
- Coordinate drawing production in line with agreed project requirements in conjunction with all other disciplines, while delivering to agreed programme
- Liaise with the external teams relating to model exchange, clash detection/resolution, and general queries, etc
- Carry out regular clash detection and resolution
Technical Knowledge And Skills:
- Good working knowledge of Revit, Dynamo, AutoCAD, Navisworks
- Experience working in building services environment across different sectors and disciplines
- Good knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering terminology
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- The ability to work on multi projects across different teams