Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Amazing new role for an Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join this amazingly diverse, forward thinking and innovative multidisciplinary consultancy. Opportunities as good as this one doesn't come up very often so make sure to make the most of this one!
This is a great opportunity; our client is on f the leading consultancy's in the country and offer an extremely competitive package to accompany this brilliant position. They are looking for a time served Senior Electrical Engineer that can handle day to day operations and carry out design on some of their flagship projects. They work in a variety of sectors, so you will have to be a well-versed engineer and must have worked on some major schemes and able to handle projects of a large and complex nature. You will be tasked with the detailed design, client meeting and surveys etc. you will also be expected to help mentor the more junior members of staff ensuring they reach their potential. You will have to be extremely technically capable and have seen projects from concept to completion and worked in a multidisciplinary environment.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 8+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- Chartered or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you're interested in working with a well-known consultancy on some brilliant projects as a Senior Electrical Engineer then apply now.