Intermediate Building Physics Engineer
Intermediate Building Physics Engineer - £28 to £33 + Package
I'm currently looking for an Intermediate Building Physics Engineer with previous experience in IESVe to join one of the UK's largest Building Services Consultancies in the UK. They have always believed that the growth, development and promotion of their employees are the key to the future success of the business; and that everyone should have the opportunity of becoming a Partner in the future.
- Well known firm with over 50 years' experience.
- Stable team lead by a Partner who has been with the firm for over 15 years.
- Very diverse team consisting of energy engineers, architects, environmental engineers and Building Services Design Engineers.
- Stunning office situated walking distance to Kings Cross.
- Diverse range of commercial office, healthcare, education, mixed-use and defence projects.
- Provide IESVe Modelling to predict the energy use and air flow, overheating and air velocity within a range of commercial buildings.
- Liaise with the M&E Design Engineers and ensure their designs use both passive and mechanical ventilation systems.
- Also use IESVE for indoor comfort analysis, Part L assessments and Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), mainly level 4 or 5 buildings.
- Prepare Energy Assessments and Low and Zero Carbon (LZC) technology feasibility studies.
- 23 days holiday
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Interest free season ticket loan or Ride2Work scheme
- Regular social activities.
- 35 hour working week.
Great opportunity for an Intermediate Building Physics Engineer (Energy Engineer / Thermal Modeller) to join a major, building Services consultancy who are "Investors in People", "Good Employers" and offer a CIBSE Approved Training and Development program. In addition you will also work on interesting projects and also benefit from working in a relaxed yet professional, working environment.