Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Are you looking to join a well-established MEP design consultancy offering expert guidance with exposure to a range of projects?
Based in Chelmsford, my client is looking to expand their team and are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineers with proven experience looking to enhance their knowledge and progress their career.
The successful Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer will take the lead on projects, taking responsibility for the coordination and monitoring of engineering project services such as installations, systems, equipment and facilities.
Requirements for the role of Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer:
- Degree or HNC/HND qualification in related subject
- 3+ years' experience within a building services consultancy
- Experience of projects from concept to completion
- Up to date knowledge of UK building regulations
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- CAD/Revit experience
For more information on this role, please contact Jono Fryatt on 01728 726120 or email a current CV