Mechanical Project Manager
We are currently working with an established Building Services contractor who have a well deserved reputation for high standards of workmanship in the commercial and private sectors, in both mechanical and electrical disciplines.
Due to winning a number of new projects, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Project values are between £500K - £6m and the scope of works include the refurbishment/upgrade of plant rooms, energy centres and district heating schemes. The projects are within the residential sector and will also include dealing with occupied dwellings/premises and leaseholders.
Role and Responsibilities to include:
- Develop and deliver programme with the Operations Director from the date of contract award
- Client liaison and attendance at all project meetings
- Resource planning
- Coordinate all design and construction activity
- Manage and coordinate sub-contractors and site operatives
- Identify, develop and implement efficiencies in project delivery
Qualifications and Experience
- CSCS - Black Card
- 1st Aid at Work
- Experience and knowledge of District Heating and HIU's
- Experience and knowledge of Plant Rooms and Energy Centres
- Experience of working in occupied dwellings and dealing with leaseholders