Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
An excellent opportunity for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer looking to join a well-established building services consultancy based in London.
My client works on a range of projects both within the UK and abroad with a current focus on the commercial sector. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who has the experience, knowledge and drive to excel with potential for further career progression.
The role of Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer requires the ability to work independently on projects from initiation through to completion. You will work alongside senior members of the design team ensuring client demands are met on time and to the required standard.
Requirements for the role of Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer:
- Degree qualified in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- CEng qualified (desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Building Services
- Experience of working within Building Services Consultancy
- Ambition of progression into a more senior role ultimately leading design teams from concept to completion
- Hands of approach to the design of Electrical Building Services Solutions
For more information on this role, please contact Jono Fryatt on 01728 726120 or email a current CV and portfolio