Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
Graduate or Junior Electrical Design Engineer - £24 to £30K
Due to a recent internal promotion we are now looking for a creative, Graduate or Junior Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services ) for our London studio.
We describe ourselves as a collaborative group of MEP Engineers, architects and designers who partner with our clients from a very early design stage and always encourage the use of innovative, passive and low energy solutions.
We are not a "copy and paste" engineering firm and treat every project and client as unique; and always aspire to set new industry standards or create lower energy buildings than our competitors.
Based in the design hub of London we offer a relaxed office environment, flexible working hours, UK and international projects and a lot of autonomy.
Reporting to a Charted Principal Electrical Engineer, you will assist with the following tasks;
- Design of Electrical Services directly into Revit.
- Assisting with lighting design.
- Attending DTM's and preparing hand sketches to illustrate concepts.
- Preparing drawings in AutoCAD when required.
- Producing innovative concept and detailed designs.
- Producing specifications and schedules.
- Attending projects during the installation stage to develop your understanding of MEP Services.
- Attending completed projects after occupation and determine how the building is actually performing in use; compared to your original predictions.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering, ideally a 1st or a 2.1.
- At least six months current experience as an electrical building services design engineer.
- Keen interest in the built environment and architecture.
- Up to 30 days leave (+Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- 4 x life assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Performance based, annual bonus
- Employee referral program
- Payment of professional memberships
- Free fruit and free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership.