I'm working with a large, high profile, global MEP Consultancy to find them a Sustainability Engineer / BREEAM Assessor for their London office. Established over 15 years ago they now operate from a network of eight offices around the globe and have delivered projects in over 50 countries.
You will enjoy working as part of their supportive Sustainability team; and be able to use your experience in BREEAM to help deliver large scale sustainable and low-energy projects across the UK and also assist with LEED projects globally.
- Liaise with developers, architects and clients and provide strategic low energy design advice.
- Conduct BREEAM Pre-Assessments and provide design advice.
- Produce evidence requirements for BREEAM credits.
- Monitor the design process to ensure that the scheme design objectives are being followed and the design reflects the client's overall requirements.
- Prepare interim and final design assessment reports and submissions to the BRE.
- Carry out Post construction reviews.
- Mentor and support the development of team members.
- Liaise with our teams of MEP Engineers and continue to develop your understanding of Building Services and the Built environment.
- Use your IES modelling skills to help predict how buildings will perform.
It is essential that you are a registered BREEAM Assessor, have at least two years experience (Post graduation) are confident and have a genuine interest in Sustainability, Architecture and Integrated Design.
- 25 days leave
- 37.5 hour working week
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan or Ride2Work scheme
- Ongoing CPD's
This role will appeal to a client facing and outgoing BREEAM Assessor who wants to work for an employee focussed business offering job security, interesting global projects and excellent career development prospects.