Associate Electrical Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge as an Associate Electrical Engineer with an award-winning Building Services consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 30 years and have offices spanning the country. They are currently looking to expand this office with their currently being around 12 in the Bristol office and looking to grow the team to 15 by the end of the year due to project wins. To do this they are looking to employ the help of an experienced and dynamic Associate Electrical Engineer that knows the local market and would be comfortable in leading and growing the team.
The successful Associate Electrical Engineer will be extremely technically capable when it comes to the design of electrical systems throughout a number of different building types. You will have experience managing teams and acting as the engineer on projects within your current position. You will have been in a position to mentor more junior members of staff and will have an excellent client facing manner. You will have seen projects from concept to completion and ideally will have started managing your own clients and have a history of bringing work In.
Associate electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- Chartered or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you want to play a key part in the success and growth of this office as an Associate Electrical Engineer then apply now.