Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
A unique opportunity for an aspiring senior mechanical design engineer who would like to gain Directorship.
Your new company
My client is a small design consultancy with offices in Birmingham city centre and Shrewsbury; and have a unique opportunity for an aspiring senior mechanical design engineer who would like to gain Directorship. They offer their clients the full M&E design packages; they specialise in commercial, industrial and residential sectors. With projects having a range of M&E values between £250,000 - £9 million.
Your new role
You will be producing the HVAC, above ground drainage designs for projects up to £9 million. The role is client facing, and you will be helping to manage the running of the projects. Example of projects that you could be working on are; new build flats, refurbishments of medical centres and industrial sheds. Ideally you will be or are working towards becoming a low carbon consultant; with that title you will be offering your clients the option to have a more sustainable building.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will be a low carbon consultant
- Experienced with completing HVAC designs
- Experience with above ground drainage designs
- Having construction management experience is highly desirable but not essential
- You will have experience with conducting surveys in order to get commercial EPCs
What you'll get in return
- Up to £40,000 - reviewed after year service
- 25 day annual leave
- Flexible working
- Bonus Scheme
- Route to Director
- The option to work from home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.