Strong intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer - £47-£53k
Are you a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, keen to work on great projects as part of a friendly, dynamic team?
Do you want to work for a well established yet growing consultancy, offering genuine promotional prospects, and the chance to earn promotion based on your ability to do the job, and not based on time served?
My client is a well known M&E Consultancy, based in central London (closest tubes Aldgate and Fenchurch Street, they are also walking distance from Liverpool street). They are a medium sized consultancy, large enough to win great projects but still offering you the chance to shine, and progress based on your performance.
They are currently looking to add to their team due to an internal promotion, and are looking to recruit an Electrical Design engineer to join the team.
If you are an ambitious person who is willing to work hard and wants to progress and learn quickly this could be the place for you. You will receive full support as you progress your career, but will be given as much responsibility as you are comfortable with.
Requirements for the position:
· HNC/Degree qualified within a Building Services/Engineering related subject.
· Ideally 3-7 years experience within a consulting environment. They are happy to consider people at strong intermediate and senior engineer level.
· Capable of representing the company at client and site meetings, and being the point of contact on projects.
· Keen to progress within the company, they have ambitious growth plans and want someone who wants to earn promotion, and manage their own team in the future.
· A strong knowledge of Electrical Building Services regulations within the UK.
· Located near London, or wiling to relocate within the UK.
In return my client will offer an exciting career path, support to chartered status as well as a competitive salary package.
For more information on the role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment on 01252 918 400, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org