AC Services Engineer
AC services Engineer
Your new company
Our Client, a well know Facilities Management provider are looking to appoint an AC services Engineer.
This company has decades of experience in delivering facilities management at the highest level, and an enviable track record collaborating with customers to achieve high performing, productive, and sustainable workplaces.
Your new role
- To perform all planned and unplanned engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient HVAC department.
- Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance is completed according to the plan of work ensuring the all appropriate documentation is in place and that all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certification / documentation is completed.
- Obtain quotations and provide necessary information for the raising of orders to ensure task completion. as required with a focus on offering the best possible value for money solution that is available.
- Maintain specialist Plant and Equipment in support of client's production programmes as trained to do so.
What you'll need to succeed
- Air Conditioning Qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ)
- Experience within a similar role, ideally within the commercial sector
- UK Driving License
- HVAC knowledge
- 90% Refrigeration / 10% AC
- AHU, FCU, Splits.
- Stand Up Fridges
- Bottle Coolers
- Ice Machines
- Walk In Fridges
What you'll get in return
- Salary to £34k
- Annual 25 days + public holidays
- Pension 5% employee + 3% employer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.