Associate Electrical Engineer
Are you an Associate Electrical Engineer looking for your next opportunity with a well-known consultancy? Or maybe you're a Senior/Principal Engineer looking for your next step up.
The client that we are currently working with have been established for 22 years and have offices across the nation. They work on a variety of projects in varying sectors ranging from smaller schemes to £100 million projects. They are currently looking for a driven and well-versed Associate Electrical Engineer to come and join their team in their Sheffield office. They are looking for an engineer that can take charge of projects and lead teams. You will be expected to act as the electrical lead on projects and will be the main point of contact between clients. You will have a good client facing manner and will be expected to help win work. You will aspire to grow this office and will play an integral part of the business success.
The successful Associate electrical Engineer will have held a similar job role and will be extremely technically capable when it come to the design of Electrical systems throughout a variety of building types. You will have mentored junior members of staff and will have a genuine passion for engineering and the building services industry. You will be a personable individual and will want to help grow the business commercially while still getting involved with design from time to time.
Associate Electrical Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within a Building Services environment
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Ideally Chartered or working towards chartership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
- Good experience within a variety of sectors
- Able to create and deliver client presentations
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software
If you're looking for a new challenge as an Associate Electrical Engineer with a fantastic organisation, then apply now.