Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Full Time
We are currently working with a very well established M&E services company based on the Essex/London border. They have an enviable reputation within the industry for delivering outstanding projects within the commercial and residential sectors.
Due to their continued growth and success, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team. The successful candidate will be working for a forward-thinking and well respected company who really care about their employee wellbeing and support their professional growth
- Assist the Managing QS/ Commercial Manager in producing monthly Trading Reviews (CVR Reports) ready for presentation to the Company Directors.
- Assist the Managing QS / Commercial Manager in producing monthly application/valuation including variation breakdowns and negotiation of final accounts.
- Overseeing of Sub-contract accounts, including negotiation of variation accounts, preparing and issuing payment certificates and final accounts.
- Liaising with and supporting the accounts functions, reviewing of Supplier and Sub-contract accounts, Including variation accounts.
- Overseeing of Supplier orders and assisting the Buyers with negotiation of large ticket items.
- Preparation & issue of subcontractor orders.
- Reviewing of ALL Client contracts and highlighting risks and variances to our Tender submission ready for Director review and signoff.
- Resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations.
- Accept extra duties as situations arise.
Key Attributes of the successful candidate:
- Works efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines or other stress factors that may arise.
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Evaluating
- Good Organisation
- Knowledge of Heating & Plumbing Products
- Good Communication
- Good Team work