Associate Director (Electrical)
- Full Time
Associate Director (Electrical) / Team Manager
£75,000 - £85,000 + Benefits Package + Bonus
City of London
An award winning engineering consultancy is looking for an Electrically bias Associate Director to join their management team within their building services group in London. This medium sized consultancy have a fantastic name within the industry for working on large projects, despite being smaller than most of its competitors. Working on a number of well publicised projects within the large commercial workplace, mixed-use, hotels, large masterplan. You will lead a 10 strong Electrical Building Services Design team. You will be given full autonomy for the electrical design team responsible for QA, managing resource, work scheduling, financials, interviewing, and mentoring. At a project Director level you will work closely with other discipline directors and be in charge of client relationships. Candidates should have the below experience:
- Experience in a Project Lead role, managing building services design projects.
- At least 10 years experience in building services design.
- Experience in assisting with management of teams.
- Degree Educated in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Have a passion for Sustainability within the built environment
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer - not essential though
- Ideally a Member of the IET or CIBSE.
In return this consultancy offer a fantastic careers opportunity and the below benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Life assurance
- Opportunity to work from home reguarly
- Good pension
- Professional Memberships paid for
For more information please contact George Osborn on 07966 334905
Apply for Associate Director (Electrical)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly