Building Services Associate
JOB TITLE: BUILDING SERVICES ASSOCIATE
SALARY: £COMPETITIVE PLUS A HUGE AMOUNT OF BENEFITS WHICH INCLUDE A VERY GENEROUS BONUS SCHEME, CAR ALLOWANCE, HEALTHCARE AND A VERY IMPORTANT WORK-LIFE BALANCE!
Are you an enthusiastic and successful Building Services professional with a real desire to add value and make a difference? This is exactly the sort of person they are eager to join them.
Our clients culture is open and friendly, aligned very much to a ‘people business’ rather than a big global organisation. You will certainly NOT be a small cog in a big machine here! They are proud professionals who successfully strive to make a difference. They have consistently grown their business over the last ten years to over 600 people and the pipeline shows that growth being maintained.
As the Building Services Associate based at their office in Oxford office you will work on a wide variety of prestigious and unique projects from large scale industrial and commercial schemes to smaller more unique and challenging schemes.
You will work with an interesting and an incredibly varied client base including; large retail companies, Schools/Universities, infrastructure, Healthcare, local authorities, public bodies, contractors and developers.
- Assist with developing Building Services within the team and be part of the Building Services discipline group
- Help shape and grow the technical development of the group
- Assisting the office Partner to lead and manage the Building Services team
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
- Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients
- Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree or HND level
- Chartered Engineer
- Outgoing and personable
You will have experience with designing projects from conception through to completion (including calculations, drawings, specifications), whilst demonstrating commercial awareness in winning work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team offering excellent career progression prospects.
What’s in it for you:
At the multi-disciplinary consultancy they invest heavily in their biggest assets... the people and as you will find out from day one in your career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Pension scheme: 5% Contribution
- Highly competitive salary
- 26 days holiday
- Company car or car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare scheme
- Free car parking