Graduate Electrical Design Engineer - London
I am currently working with sized, expanding M&E Consultancy, based near the city of London.
They are working on some fantastic projects, and have recently undergone a period of expansion, hiring some excellent engineers for their London office.
They are currently looking to strengthen their Electrical team, and are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Graduate to join them.
They offered a structured training programme and first class mentorship to Chartered engineer status. The Design Director is very passionate about investing in the future, and puts a large emphasis on internal training and continual professional development.
The Building Services sector offers a massive opportunity for graduate engineers. The industry is an exciting one and can offer you the chance to work on great projects. It is also a lucrative sector, so long term earning prospects are excellent.
Requirements for this position, for a more detailed job role description please get in touch.
· Degree or Masters qualified in an Electrical engineering or Building Services related subject.
· The ability to Use AutoCAD is essential. They currently use AutoCAD and Revit, and you will be given full training in Revit, but AutoCAD is essential to start with.
· Keen to pursue a career within Electrical Design, specifically within the Building services sector.
· Keen to learn, work hard and become an important member of the team. As a business they put great emphasis on good team players who want to work in an exciting, think outside the box environment.
· Currently based in London or prepared to relocate. Please note you must have full working rights as they cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
· Strong communication skills.
What my client can offer you:
· The chance to progress your career on a structured training path, which offers you the chance to progress at a speed you are comfortable with.
· Mentorship from a chartered Electrical engineer. You will work closely with them day to day including attending site and design meetings.
· Full training in Revit MEP. This is the latest industry software.
· The chance to work on high profile projects in London and Europe.
· A very competitive starting salary, and very strong future earning potential.
If you are an Electrical graduate and feel you would be a good fit for this role, my client are ready to interview straight away.
For more information on the position or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment on 01252 918 400, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com