Mechanical Design Engineer - Peterborough
Are you a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, looking to work for one of the East Midlands leading M&E Consultancies.
If the answer is yes, and you feel you have the talent and ambition to join an industry leading Design team, please read on.
My client is a market leader within Building Services and Sustainable Design, and have over 30 years proven track record within the industry.
They currently have a4 regional offices across the Midlands, and are considered one of the best companies in the area.
They are currently looking to recruit a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, to join their regional office, based Peterborough.
They work in a variety of sectors including Retail, Public Sector, Commercial, Education, Energy, so you will receive exposure to a variety of sectors.
As a business they are keen to promote from within where possible, so they are looking for an ambitious engineer who really wants to grow and progress within the business.
Requirements for the position:
· A minimum of 5 years experience within the Building Services Consulting environment as a Mechanical Design engineer.
· Ideally chartered or working towards this. Full support will be given to obtain your CEng.
· Degree qualified within a Building Services/Sustainable/Mechanical subject.
· Capable of taking the lead on projects, and attending site and client meetings.
· Capable of producing full Mechanical Design using relevant industry software.
· Located within a commutable distance from Peterborough, or happy to relocate.
What my client can offer you:
· Genuine prospects, with a clear path to Associate and above level.
· The chance to work on a variety of exciting projects, with a strong emphasis on sustainable design.
· Work as part of a dynamic, forward thinking team.
· An Excellent basic salary and benefits package.
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Engineer and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533, or alternatively you can email email@example.com