Senior Electrical Design Engineer
We are currently working with a well-known, forward thinking and dynamic Building Services consultancy. They operate from over 2 locations in the UK and deliver projects across the country as well as overseas. They work in a number of sectors delivering some very interesting projects from high end residential schemes to stadia. They are currently looking for a well-rounded and highly ambitious Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join their Glasgow office to help assist with their increase in workload due to some new project wins.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will have to have experience in full end to end delivery having previously seen projects from concept to completion. You will ideally have experience acting as the electrical lead on major schemes and will be able to confidently liaise with client s to manage their expectations and ensure that their requirements are met. You will have experience in mentoring more junior and intermediate members of staff and will be able to assist where necessary. You will be very technically capable when it comes to the detailed design of electrical systems of a variety of different building types.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you want the opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation as a Senor Electrical Design Engineer within their Glasgow office, then apply now.