Associate Electrical Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge as an Associate Electrical Engineer with an independent building services consultancy?
The client that we have been working with have been established for over 30 years and have created a strong foothold in the North. They are currently based in Leeds and are constantly winning more and more work. They are looking for an extremely technically capable Associate Electrical Engineer to come and join their team in Leeds to assist with all the new projects. They are finding that they are working a lot in the industrial sectors as well as having a lot of commercial and high value residential schemes to deliver. This company also have a great scheme where as an Associate if you start to get involved with the work winning you will be able to take a percentage of any project that you bring in.
The successful Associate Electrical Engineer will be extremely technically capable when it comes to the design of electrical systems throughout a number of different building types. You will have experience managing teams and acting as the engineer on projects within your current position. You will have been in a position to mentor more junior members of staff and will have an excellent client facing manner. You will have seen projects from concept to completion and ideally will have started managing your own clients and have a history of bringing work In.
Associate electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- Chartered or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you want the opportunity to actively play a part in the success and growth of this Leeds based consultancy then apply now.