Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Excellent opportunity to join a global engineering consultancy based in London.
If you are an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer with 4-5 years' experience working for a building services consultancy/contractor this could be the role for you.
Fantastic chance for the successful candidate to work on a variety of projects across a range of sectors.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on design projects from conception through to completion.
You will need to be hold an accredited Building Services degree or HNC/HND qualification and have 4 + years' experience in a similar position.
As an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer your duties will include:
- Delivering design and information packages meeting project programmes
- The use of CAD/BIM software
- Supervising the installation of building systems
- Specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals
- Ensuring design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative requirements
For more information on this role, please contact Jono Fryatt on 01728 726120 or email