Interemediate Mechanical Design Engineer - Aldgate - Great Prospects
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer – Growing office – Exciting prospects
I am currently working with a good client of mine, a well established M&E Consultancy, based in the Aldgate area of London.
They are well established but have a growing team so this role would suit someone who really wants take on more responsibility, and progress at a pace to suit you. If you feel you are being held back in your current role and want the chance to show people what you can do, this is the opportunity for you.
Due to an increase in workload and plans to expand the office further, they are currently looking to recruit an intermediate level Mechanical Design engineer, from a Building Services background.
If have personally done a lot of recruitment for this business, and they pride themselves on offering a great working environment, and forward thinking culture. Technical skills are of course important, but equally is your ability to work as part of a dynamic hard working team.
This role may suit someone who wants to get away from the larger corporate environment, or you could be working for a smaller consultancy and looking to take the next step in your career.
If you want to work on great projects with a growing business, please read on:
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer within a consultancy environment, ideally with 2-5 years Building Services Mechanical Design Experience.
· Degree qualified within the relevant engineering subject (Mechanical, sustainability, Building Services etc).
· If you are on the path to chartership this would be great, but full support will be given if you want to achieve CEng.
· Capable of working as a Mechanical Design Engineer as part of a busy, hard working team. They want someone who will take initiative, who wants to progress to senior engineer level.
· Capable of attending site meetings/walk arounds, and representing the company in a professional manner.
· London based, or willing to relocate within the UK.
What my client can offer you:
· The chance to work on a variety of exciting projects within the London market, you will be exposed to some great clients and technically challenging projects.
· Work as part of a great team. They genuinely have some excellent people within the business, who you will enjoy working with.
· A strong training programme, with support to progress as quickly as you are comfortable with.
· A generous salary package.
If you are an intermediate level Mechanical Design engineer and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533, or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org