Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - London - £35-£42k
Intermediate Electrical Design engineer – Great company and training
Are you an Building Services Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, looking to work for a growing M&E consultancy, offering an enjoyable, friendly working environment?
Do you want to work on great projects, and be given the chance to take on more responsibility as you work towards chartered engineer status?
My client is a medium sized M&E Design Consultancy, based near Aldgate. They are well established with a strong workload and future pipeline of work.
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to recruit an intermediate Electrical Design engineer from a Building Services background.
If you are an Electrical Design engineer with 2-4 years experience and want to work on great projects as part of a dynamic team, my client will be very interested in talking to you.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, with 2-4 years UK based experience.
· Degree qualified, and keen to pursue chartership (full support and training will be given).
· Capable of using the latest industry software, and producing high quality, accurate designs.
· Happy to represent the company at site meetings/walk arounds.
· Keen to progress your career to senior engineer and beyond.
· Currently located within the London region, or willing to relocate within the UK.
What my client can offer you:
· Fantastic training to chartered engineer status, including mentorship from a Chartered Electrical Design Engineer.
· The chance to work on great projects as part of a dynamic, friendly team.
· Career progression at a speed you are happy with. The work you put in you will be rewarded for.
· An excellent salary package including bonus.
If you are an intermediate level Electrical Design Engineer form a Building services background and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533, and happy to talk before or after work to suit you.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org