Junior Electrical Design Engineer - East London - £28-£35k
Junior Electrical Design Engineer – East London – Great training and prospects
My client is a medium sized, well established M&E Consultancy, based in East London (excellent location and easily accessible).
Over the last year they have added 10 engineers to their growing MEP Design team, and have some great projects on their books.
As a result of this ongoing success and a couple of large project wins, they are looking to recruit a junior Building Services electrical Design Engineer to join the team.
They work in a variety of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Data Centres and Healthcare, so as a Junior Electrical Design engineer you will be exposed to a variety of projects.
The head of MEP is extremely committed to training and keen for all their engineers to be chartered, so you will receive great support in your development as an engineer.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as an Electrical Design engineer within Building Services, ideally with 6 months-2 years experience.
· HNC/degree qualified within an Electrical/Engineering related subject.
· Capable of using AutoCAD, this is essential. They also use Revit but full training will be provided with this software.
· Happy to work as part of a dynamic, forward thinking team.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Well presented, and keen to progress your career within Building Services.
· UK based, and happy to live and work in London.
What my client can offer you:
· The chance to work closely and learn from some of the best engineers in London.
· Excellent ongoing CPD and support to chartership.
· Exposure to high profile projects.
· Excellent basic salary plus regular pay reviews.
If you are a Junior Electrical Design engineer and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Alternatively please email email@example.com