Intermedaite Mechanical Design Engineer - Manchester - £34-£45k
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer – Manchester
Are you an intermediate Mechanical Design engineer, looking to work for a well established yet expanding M&E Consultancy, based in Manchester?
If you want to work on great projects, have a clear path to promotion and earn a very good salary, please read on.
My client has 4 offices across the UK, and have been established in the industry for over 20 years.
They have an enviable reputation in the industry, and are a good sized company to work for. They are large enough to win major projects, but still offer the smaller company feel in terms of working environment and career progression.
They are currently looking to recruit an intermediate level Mechanical Design Engineer, to join their Manchester head office.
They work in a variety of sectors including Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Data Centres, Retail and Hotels, so it’s a great chance to join a company offering long term job security and progression.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, ideally with 3—5 years experience within the MEP sector.
· Capable of working on your own initiative, producing detailed Designs using the latest industry software.
· Keen to work as part of a medium sized, dynamic team. They are looking for someone who wants to grow with their business, and have input at design meetings.
· Ambitious and keen to earn promotion. A number of their current Directors worked their way through the business.
· HNC/Degree qualified, and ideally working towards or keen to obtain chartership.
· Manchester based, or happy to relocate to Manchester.
· Full UK working rights.
What my client can offer you:
· The chance to work on a variety of projects in a laid back, hard working environment.
· Ongoing CPD, using the latest industry software.
· A clear path to senior engineer and beyond, there is genuine future Directorship potential within the business.
· An excellent salary package and regular pay reviews.
If you are an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer from a Building Services background and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday, and happy to talk after hours to suit you.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org